– Waitlist applications are accepted year-round
– Our waitlist is at 260 as of 1/15/2018
– Only one application is needed per family
– Pay the $10 waitlist application fee.
What Happens Next
– Applications are appended to the existing waitlist based on the order the $10 application fee is received
– Offers of new membership to HPP are made in November, based on attrition, and again in May, based on renewals
– Applicants move up the waitlist as others accept or decline membership offers
– Families already on the waitlist maintain their place on the waitlist and DO NOT NEED to re-apply each year
– Applicants must notify High Point Pool of any change in email address or other contact information by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once an offer for a full member is extended you have the option to accept or use a one-time deferral until the next year. If you accept the offer, you will need to pay the initiation/new member fee of $700 immediately. If you defer, you will be extended an invitation to join in the following November.