Membership by-laws state that each General Membership shall be based on a single household. See Membership for details.
Each person entering pool must scan their membership card at the front desk or be signed in as a Guest of a Member. Members should keep their cards from year to year.
- Members must enter through the front desk and scan their membership cards.
- Membership cards are not transferable. Members may only use the card issued to them for admission. Unauthorized use of a membership card may result in suspension of membership privileges for the remainder of the season.
- Members who do not have card to present (ie. lost or forgotten cards) must give the last name of the primary household member to front desk to check in. Please let firstname.lastname@example.org know if you need a replacement card.
Rules for Membership Cards
- each person allowed to enter the pool must have their own card (except children under 13 years of age)
- a photo of each cardholder should be added to the profile section of your online membership portal. You may also email a photo to email@example.com
- cards are not transferable. Please let firstname.lastname@example.org know if you need a replacement card.
- summer house guests and childcare providers can NOT be included as “Family Members” in membership
Abuse of membership cards or childcare provider/house guest privileges can result in loss of membership for the remainder of season.
Initial Membership Fee
There is a new member fee of $700.
Dues are currently calculated on family size. A one-person, individual membership is $470. A two-person membership starts at $515 and goes up $25 for each additional family member.
1 – $470
2 – $515
3 – $540
4 – $565
5 – $590
6 – $615
Senior Citizen Household Membership fees are $185 for one person and $370 for two people. All members of household must be at least 62 years of age to qualify.
General Members choose to be Inactive when they don’t plan to use the pool during the summer due to travel plans, temporary work relocations, or other reasons. To be an Inactive Member for the season the inactivity fee applies. The inactive membership is $100.
The August Membership was designed for people on the wait list to enjoy High Point Pool when pool attendance is generally lower. The August Membership allows a family to use the pool at High Point from August 1st until August 31. It is generally granted to the top of the waitlist and the offers continue down until we are full.
House Guest/Childcare Provider Pass
Only for summer house guests living with the member family and/or full-time child care providers qualify for this designation. The pass is $50 per “Child Care Provider”